Support for AMMA
- Meteorological forecast plots for the flights from Ouagoudougou in August 2006 (forecasts NOT analyses !)
- Files with 1-minute locations of the Russian Geophyscia M55, German Falcon, the French F20 and ATR, and the British BAE flights, for output during model simulations.
- Dates for the Cotonou ozonesoundings: textfile (extracted by me)
- Trajectories for the German Falcon, the French F20 and ATR, and the Britisch BAE flights.
- Plan for model intercomparison WP4.1.3
- version 18 May 2007: pdf, doc.
- Updated Plan (Action items in bold) of 23 August 2007:
- Updated Plan (Remaining action items in bold) of 12 September 2007:
- Updated Plan of 16 November 2007:
The description of the ST-tracer has been improved. Tracer regions do not vary over the year.
Geophysicae position data are available.
- Meetings: presentations and minutes:
- DOW (Description Of Work) for WP4.1.3:
- for month 25-42: pdf
- for month 37-54: pdf
AMMA Int //
AMMA EU //
AMMA MIP //
Copyright © KNMI --- Last modified: Wednesday, 24-Sep-2008 10:25:15 UTC
Please mail any comments or questions to: velthoveATknmi.nl.